1. No order is considered binding until
it is officially confirmed by a duly authorised representative of Joe &
Dough Pte Ltd via email.
2. Orders that must be placed 3 working
days in advance before 11.30am at a minimum order of $50.00 for delivery.
3. Cancellation of a confirmed order is not allowed. We are unable to provide a refund once an order has been confirmed and the payment has been received.
4. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that all orders placed and payment made in your name are authorized.
5. We reserve the right to reject any order due to availability of resources and in our endeavour to meet your delivery timing.
1. A delivery fee is applicable for orders below $200.00 if the delivery location is not within 10 minutes walking distance from the nearest outlet preparing your order. The amount of delivery fee is determined by the distance between the nearest designated outlet and your delivery location:
Within 4km radius from the outlet - $20.00 per trip
Beyond 4km radius from the outlet - $25.00 per trip
2. An additional
surcharge of $10.00 is applicable for delivery to Jurong Island and
3. The system will determine whether a delivery fee or additional
surcharge applies for your delivery location.
4. There is no
delivery from 11.30am to 2.00pm.
5. We will make every endeavour to deliver your order at the date and time agreed with you and ensure that you are informed of any delays due to circumstances beyond control. While timely delivery is an important to us, we place equal importance in ensuring the safety of our delivery staff, and also due observance of traffic regulations.
6. All deliveries must be checked and signed for by you at the time of delivery. The customer’s signature shall be deemed to be an acknowledgment and acceptance by you for the delivery of a complete order. If any part of the order is rejected without any good reason, we reserve the right to reject the refund.
1. Prices payable include Goods and Services Tax (GST).
2. The payment choices are either by debit/credit card (VISA /
MasterCard). We are unable to accept payment by cash, NETS and AMEX.
3. Payment must be made at the point of order.
1. When payment is made by debit/credit card (VISA / MasterCard), you acknowledge and consent that your personal data such as your name and debit/credit card number may be disclosed to third parties processing such debit/credit card transactions, including debit/credit card companies, banks and payment gateways, and may be used, processed and stored by such third parties to facilitate payments for your orders placed.
2. We respect your privacy and we will not share, intentionally sell or
distribute your personal information to third parties, unless the disclosure
is absolutely necessary to enable our representatives to perform or fulfill your delivery.
In only this regard, you hereby acknowledge, agree and consent that the said representatives
may disclose or process your personal information to perform their duties.
Whilst every effort will be made to produce the exact menu agreed, we reserve the right to change a particular ingredient or item on the menu if it is not available, and replace it with a suitable alternative. Any changes will be notified and agreed between both parties prior to the delivery.
Due diligence will be transferred to you at the time of delivery to ensure that the food supplied is maintained in appropriate storage conditions prior to its consumption and thereafter. Joe & Dough cannot be held responsible for any deterioration or damages of the food supplied after the time of delivery.
The Terms & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Terms & Conditions, shall be governed by Singapore law. We reserve the right to change the Terms & Conditions, prices and promotions from time to time and any use or continued use of this site and delivery service shall be deemed acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.